Platform Builders

August 24, 2011 3:57 pm by MRM in Writing

Just a quick post, but I wanted to let you all know (if you don’t already) about the Third Annual Writers’ Platform-Building Campaign. It’s an opportunity for new writers to get together and help build their networks and work together to read, comment on, and create great new fiction.

Congrats to Rachael Harrie for coming up with the idea and putting this all together. If you’re a newly published writer like myself or just someone who loves good new fiction, you should definitely check it out.

Spread the good word if you’re a fan, and see you in there! (I’ll be joining the Adult Fiction, Sci Fi, and Fantasy groups.)

About the Author

Written by MRM

I'm a speculative fiction writer that spent lots of time trying out new places to live before finally settling in NC. I love code, craft beer, football, and fiction - in no particular order. My currently running works of serial fiction can be found on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords. If you're comfortable moving files around to your ereader of choice, always pick Smashwords as your e-bookstore of choice - they give authors a much bigger slice of the pie!

16 Responses to Platform Builders

1. Angela Perry August 24, 2011 at 4:53 pm

First!

Kidding :) Nice to meet you. Just stopping by from the campaign to say hi.

• MRM August 24, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Hello Angela. Nice to meet you too. The campaign sounds like a lot of fun, and so far has already introduced me to the concept of NetworkedBlogs. The more you know…

2. Liz A. August 24, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Hi. I’m quickly popping over from the Campaign. Nice to meet you.

3. Jillybean August 24, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Howdy from the campaign trail!

Geez, I’m starting to wonder if I’m running for office or something…hehe.

Nice to meet you; looking forward to getting to know you!

4. Vernieda August 25, 2011 at 6:48 am

Hi Michael! Thanks for dropping by my blog. It’s nice to meet you. :)

5. Rebecca Enzor August 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Fellow Fantasy Campaigner stopping by to say hello! :) Hope to get to know you better over the blogosphere :)

6. Matt Larkin August 25, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Hey Michael, thanks for visiting my blog. Glad to campaign with you.

7. Lynda R Young August 25, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Just popping in to say hi to a fellow campaigner. I took part in Rachael’s campaigner earlier in the year and this one is turning out to be even better than the last one :)

8. Katie Gates August 25, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Greetings from another campaigner in the Adult-All Genres group. It’s good to meet you.

9. Jamila Jamison August 26, 2011 at 2:46 am

Swinging by to say hello, and to thank you for stopping by my blog. Excited to read through your past posts and to chat more!

jamila.

10. Stephany Simmons August 28, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Hey! I’m a fellow campaigner (Adult Fiction Group) just stopping by to say hello.

11. Isis Rushdan August 29, 2011 at 5:27 am

Nice to meet you. I’m in one of your platform building campaign groups. Wanted to say hi and let you know that I’m now following you on Twitter. Hope to connect with you.

12. Roger Eschbacher September 8, 2011 at 1:11 am

Hi Michael. I’m a campaigner, too. Looking forward to reading your blog.